Saturday, February 26, 2011

Big Vince's favorite Youtube Artist.

I know I'm not the only one who can get distracted for hours just watching youtube videos. I tend to watch alot of webcam artist cover popular songs. I just enjoy hearing the different takes on popular songs and hear the creativity. Here are some of my favorite Youtube artist.

This chick is by far my favorite, I think she is from some where in VA, but she has an amazing voice and always puts a creative twist to her songs.  Her Youtube name is anhaylarene‬‏, you should check her out.

Since she is my favorite I will give you a double dose;







Don't really know that much about this chick other than she can sing. Pleasant surprise;
YouTube Name: ToriKelley






This Dude was on American Idol at one point, but I put him on here strictly because of creativity. He makes some cool creative videos. I'm sure he will have a commercial deal coming soon enough. Youtube name: TodrickHall







This guy is pretty talented. I mean he's kinda soft but I guess that doesn't take away from his talent. Check em out; MynameisJsun







Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! love you right back! your support means a lot :)
    www.Anhayla.com

    -

    ReplyDelete