Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge -Day 1. "Your Current relationship, if single discuss how single life is."

 I’m Single, and I’m cool with it. (Lemme say that 3 more times so I believe it, lol.) In all seriousness though, this single thing is not half bad. Like I mean really being single. Not that “I’m still kinda getting over my ex” kinda single. Not that “I have to watch what I say/do because I don’t wanna hurt anybodies feelings” kinda single. I mean REALLY single. Like you could tweet about a chick leaving her underwear at your house kinda single. I had been deprived of this kind of single for so long. That breaking up knowing your gonna make up isn’t really being single. This kinda single is the kinda single where you can’t blame anybody for being a distraction, for deterring you from your dreams, for ruining your day, this kinda single is awesome. But back to the question at hand, I enjoy the single life. I think I have used it as a time to grow. So far so good on my new year’s resolution to not have a girlfriend in 2011. I might extend that resolution into 2012. It has been good for me. I know that broke some hearts lol, but use this time to get your shit together and we can reconvene in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment