Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 7. Your Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality.

First I want to apologize for slacking. I had to let @tcoop32 catch up with his blog (at least that's the excuse I'm going to use). If you want to check it out it's Tcoop's Blog.


Well quite honestly I had to do a quick google on the subject today. Going into today I had no idea what Zodiac sign I was. I had even less of an idea about what that Zodiac sign means. Quite honestly even after the google search my care level did not rise that much. To inform all of you, I am a Virgo (big ups to all the Virgo's). I found out today that my love match is a Pisces ( I always knew me and Rhi Rhi were meant to be, lol). In all seriousness I think this whole Zodiac sign thing is a bunch of crap but I will play along to appease the blog. Google says that; "The Virgo personality is a complex mix of intelligence, common sense, attention to detail, and commitment.  This is a down-to-earth sign with a strong sense of responsibility, especially with regard to family and close friends." I think it's a broad all encompassing definition but for the most part, does pretty decent job of describing Mr. Jacobs.
Intelligent-Check
Common Sense -  Check
Attention to Detail - ummm kinda
Commitment (family and close friends) - double check.
I don't really  know where to go with this blog. It's late, I'm tired of yal complaining about me not keeping up with the days so here yah go. I will refocus tomorrow. There are some better topics coming up so I will go in on those more in depth. Have a good one people.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment