Wednesday, June 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge. Day 7. A moment when you felt most satisfied w/ your life.

A time when you where most satisfied with your life.
I know this may be a very cliché answer, but honestly right now is the happiest I have been with my life. I have had some great moments in this short life of mine so far. I have achieved a lot and experienced a lot. I’m proud of all of those moments and experiences and all of them have brought me different kind of joys. The thing that makes me the happiest though, is the trials that I’ve been through. I know during the trials were not the happiest moments but the results of the trials is what makes me the happiest today. I’m kind of using happiest and proudest interchangeably because that is the feelingI get when I think about what I’ve been through. I’m not one to claim that I’ve had the hardest life. The things that I have been through though,  I have handled with courage and persevered and the current result of that is me, today. That is why today is when I’m at my happiest/proudest. It’s because of the culmination of those events and the person that it has created. The athletic scholarships, and professional school acceptances didn’t make me. It was the failures and disappointments that created the Vince that you see today. I’m proud of this Vince, I’m “happy” with this Vince, and that is why today is when I’m happiest w/ my life.
Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment